What You Will Need to Qualify for a Rental House:
- You must be ready to move in within 30 days or less!
- Good stable income: (At least twice what the rent will be)
- Good recent rental/mortgage history: (Last 12 months, no recent foreclosures, no evictions or money still owed to past landlords)
- Decent credit: (Your credit scores do matter but they aren’t critical, if your scores are low the landlord can require that you put up more deposit)
- Money needed:
- Application fee ($35, nonrefundable)
- Deposit (usually same as 1st months rent due when you sign lease)
- First Months Rent (due before you move in)
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.